New York drunk driving laws are becoming stricter and more punitive every year. Even a first-time offense may cost you thousands of dollars in fines, court fees, and increased insurance rates. Along with the high expense of a DWI conviction, many people face jail time and the loss of their driver’s license or vehicle.We live in a state where one DWI conviction can cost you so much. Keeping this in mind, we think it’s important to fight hard for your defense. Attorney Robert Berkun has years of experience as a DWI attorney in Buffalo, achieving many favorable courtroom rulings along the way.
Contact Attorney Berkun today to schedule a consultation concerning your DWI charges. Attorney Berkun will make use of many proven defense strategies, asking important questions that need to be asked.
- Did the arresting officer have reasonable suspicion to stop you?
- Did the officer conduct the stop properly, respecting all of your rights?
- Was the breathalyzer test conducted properly and accurately?
Our DWI Defense Includes:
- Full investigation of the traffic stop
- Motions to suppress evidence or drop charges
- DMV hearings, driver’s license reinstatement
- Preparation for pre-trial and post-conviction driving
If you have been charged with DWI in Buffalo or Western New York, put our legal experience to work for you. Choosing the right DWI lawyer is important. All you have to do is contact Attorney Berkun to receive the proper defense. Over the years, Attorney Berkun has developed a well-earned reputation as an experienced and aggressive defender of your driver’s license.
If you would like to schedule a preliminary consultation with a DWI attorney in Buffalo, don’t waste another moment. All you have to do is call today to begin the legal process. Attorney Robert Berkun is standing by to address your concerns.